European Solidarity Corps
Join us now and help us to enable young people to change the world through their passions! Sign up for the European Solidarity Corps (ESC) and choose from a variety of projects at Fryshuset.
Registration and participation is free for young people between 18-30 years!
What is the European Solidarity Corps?
European Solidarity Corps (ESC) is the new European Union initiative which creates opportunities for young people to volunteer and work in projects in their own country or abroad that benefit communities and people around Europe. It offers an inspiring and empowering experience for young people who want to support, learn and develop.
The European Solidarity Corps will;
- bring together young people to build a more inclusive society,
- support vulnerable people,
- respond to societal challenges.
You can register for the European Solidarity Corps when you are 17 years old, but you cannot start a project until you are over 18. European Solidarity Corps projects will be available to people up to the age of 30 years old. If you want to find out more>>>
What can you do?
- volunteering activities national or abroad: lets young people participate in the daily work of organisations, but also volunteer together.
- traineeships and jobs: young people paid full-time work practice or employing the participant.
- solidarity projects: young people who want to make a positive change in their local community.
The projects can vary from environmental protection to helping refugees in social centers. It is completely up to you which project you will choose!
How to register?
- Register on the ESC website
- Find a project and apply.
- Choose Fryshuset as your receiving organization.
- Start your activity.
If you are up for a challenge, and willing to dedicate yourself to helping other people, then join the European Solidarity Corps today!
If you have any questions on how you can join one of our projects do not hesitate to send us an email to email@example.com